At Northleigh we recognise the role clubs play in the overall school experiences of our children, it is often through the enthusiam of the teacher running the club that we are able to inspire a children to develop a skill or interest that extends beyond school.
Each term we offer a selection of clubs to our children which may vary depending on the time of year. This year our clubs have included (but are not limited to): Mixed football, girls football, running, dance, art and craft, rugby, puzzles and games, journalist
When a child joins one of our after school clubs, we have the following expectations:
- Children are strongly encouraged not to drop out of a club once they have joined it; they are expected stay with the club to the end of the term.
- Children must go to the club if in school; they cannot change their mind during the school day.
- Parents must inform the office if a child is going to miss a club for any reason (i.e. dental appointment).
- Children must be collected promptly at the club's finish time. (Unless booked into wrapround)
- The school's usual expectations regarding behaviour apply to after school clubs and children are expected to maintain a positive attitude throughout these additional activites.